MSc (Colombo), MBA, BMS (Hons), P.MKT, MCIM, MSLIM, AICM
A professional Banker with over 24 years of banking experience, currently in the position of DGM-Corporate at a foreign Bank operating in Sri Lanka. Specialized in Marketing and business strategies.
- MSc in Service Management (with Merit Pass) – University of Colombo.
- MBA – International University of America with a Merit Pass.
- Bachelor of Management Studies (Hons) at Open University of Sri Lanka
- P.MKT(SL) – Conferred with the status of ‘Practicing Marker” of Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM).
- Certified Trainer & Presenter of JCI (Junior Chamber International).
- Reading for PhD in Management at the University of Kelaniya – Sri Lanka
Memberships and positions held,
- Life Member and a Bank Coordinator Council Member at Association of Professional Bankers (APB).
- Member of Charted Institute of Marketing CIM (UK).
- Member and a former Board Member of Institute of Credit Management (ICM) of Sri Lanka.
- Member of Junior Chamber International (JCI) with Senatorstatus, former Chapter Presidentand served in the National Board in the capacities of Executive Vice President, General Legal Counsel, Vice President & National Treasurer.
- Member of Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing.
- “Sensory marketing & health care service in Sri Lanka.” presented Personally, at Oxford Business & Economics Conference 2017 held in Oxford University.UK.
- “Sensory Marketing is to boom the hospitality industry in Sri Lanka.” Personally, presented at Cambridge Business & Economics Conference 2018, Organized by Oxford Journal, held in Cambridge University, UK.
- “Sensory marketing is to flourish or perish: Restaurant in Sri Lanka.” Personally, presented at Cambridge Business & Economics Conference 2016, Organized by Oxford Journal, held in Cambridge University, UK. (ISBN: 9780974211428)